FLEAGEN Consultants is a educational consultancy providing educational opportunities to students worldwide and help them with all the processing till they fly abroad.
Student planning for higher studies abroad and they succeed then it is a life-changing event in a student’s life. It exposes a student to real time experiences right from culture, thought-process, a lifestyle, people and experience the new world.We provide counseling for all the countries like USA, UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Australia and New Zealand.
FLEAGEN provides wide range of services. For further information on our services please do contact us through call or email.
International students on course of six months or more are usually required to have a visa in order to enter the country.
If you are making a visa application, you will need to apply from the country where you live. Please visit traveling country immigration website to find out how and where you should submit your application.
You can apply up to 3 months in advance of your course start date.
Please see country immigration website for information about what documents you will need to submit with your application. This will depend on the country you are traveling and the course that you are going to study.
Student (First Timer) Visa Process
- ☀ Have your passport ready.
- ☀ Ensure you complete application form.
- ☀ Pay your visa fees towards the appointment or for the processing through drop box.
- ☀ Have your university offer letter ready and along with your academic documents.
- ☀ Keep your financial documentation, recent bank statement and details of other documents, they may ask to see this information.
- ☀ Never give false or misleading information (including forged or counterfeit documents).
We would guide the students towards preparing of their financial documents, once they get an admission with one of the university.
- ☀ CA & CE Reports
- ☀ Bank Statements
- ☀ Educational Loan
- ☀ Fixed Deposits
We even assist/guide our merit students towards scholarships and other benefits provided by the universities.
Majorly universities provide with Assistantships and fellowship/scholarship.